Do you want to free yourself from old tension and dive into your life without fear? Do you want to come to a place of deep self-acceptance and self-compassion? By practicing these new habits, you can come to complete self-compassion and gratitude for your life. You will find yourself reaching for and living your very best life.
Clear out all areas of doubt in your life
○ Start by examining the areas of doubt in your life.
○ Choose to clear out that doubt by taking positive action.
○ Observe the way you speak to yourself and adjust your self-talk to be self-compassionate rather than self-critical.
○ If you continue to ruminate on the past, you will not be able to be fully present.
○ Let go of regrets by learning from them, forgiving yourself, and moving forward in a positive way.
○ Let go of that little nagging voice that tells you negative things.
○ Move past social fear by practicing in-the-moment coping skills and open-mindedness.
Explore your community
○ Get involved with the world around you by partaking in activities around your community.
○ Remain authentic by continuing self-compassion and allowing yourself to gain inspiration from the world around you.
Remain grounded in the present moment
○ Use mindfulness to bring your awareness to the present moment.
○ Mindfulness will help your self-compassion practice grow because self-compassion comes about in the present moment.
Release what holds you back
○ Let go of the resentment that you’ve held onto for years. Do forgiveness exercises to forgive these people and move on in a place of compassion.
○ Let go of the fears that keep you from taking risks and embracing your life fully.
○ Remove yourself from negative people by setting clear boundaries and sticking to them.
○ Let go of your past self.
Hold onto what takes you forward
○ Having a set of values will help direct your life toward a path that leads in the direction you want to live.
○ Set goals to help you move forward, even if just a little bit, each day.
○ Get curious about spirituality and allow it to give you security and comfort.
○ Embrace your greatness. Acknowledge how wonderful you are. Appreciate your true self and your life.